Confidence Starts with Personalized Tutoring
Parents looking for information about getting a tutor for your child or schools interested in a tutoring partnership with Little Scholars please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer tutoring for students in preschool through 12th grade in subject areas including:
Phonics, Fluency, Comprehension, Sight Words and Phonemic Awareness
Number Sense, Foundations, Order of Operations and Math Facts, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus
Integration of a variety of curricula including Everyday Math
Mechanics, Grammar, Expressive Writing, Creative Writing, Sentence Structure and Spelling
Fine Motor Skills
Educationally based Fine Motor Skills including Pencil Grip, Handwriting, Scissor Skills and Coordination of Small Motor Skills
Science and Social Studies Comprehension and Concepts
Vocabulary, Grammar and Sentence Structure
Additional Areas of Specialization
- Kindergarten and School Readiness
- Test Prep
- Study Skills
- Remediation in all subject areas
- Cursive and Print Handwriting
- Gifted Education and Enrichment
- Organization and Time Management
A Unique Approach To Tutoring
Through personalized, one-on-one sessions we help children master math, reading, writing, fine motor skills and more. Our individualized approach has proven successful whether your child needs reinforcement or you’re just trying to help him or her get ahead. All of our tutors are current and former teachers with years of classroom experience—many hold Master’s and specialized degrees—and work with children from preschool through high school in a variety of subject areas.
- First, we determine how your child learns best so we can create lessons to meet your child’s specific needs.
- Next, based on personality and learning style, we pair your child with a tutor who can provide the exact support he or she needs.
- If desired, we work with your child’s classroom teacher(s) to reinforce classroom learning.
- We provide regular feedback and monthly progress reports.
- We constantly analyze our approach and gather feedback from teachers to help your child reach peak educational performance.
We offer easy and flexible scheduling. Plus, our teachers can work with your child in your home or at school! Contact us to learn more about our customized tutoring sessions.