Come Teach with Little Scholars in Albemarle County this July!
Little Scholars is looking for “teacher legends” who will bring their high energy and passion for fun and learning to our camps in Albemarle County!
“Little Scholars makes teaching so much fun! The lesson plans are well written and I love how the supplies arrive at my doorstep ready to go!”
- Teach amazing summer camps using provided curriculum and materials.
- Supervise students and ensure their safety and well-being.
- Send recap emails to families summarizing the daily activities.
- Make sure the children leave happy!
An ideal teacher should possess the following qualifications:
- Must be available to work July 6th– 30th, 11:45am- 4:15pm, Monday-Fridays or 12:45pm-5:15pm.
- A passion for working with children and unlocking their potential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliable, prompt, and excellent work ethic.
- Classroom experience.
Our teachers have the nicest things to say about teaching for Little Scholars:
“Teaching for Little Scholars is the best job I have ever had! Chris is so great to work with and I feel supported.” – Donna D.
“If I could work for Little Scholars full time, I would be the happiest teacher alive!”- Ashlei P.
“Little Scholars is committed to excellence.” -Radhika S.
Little Scholars is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Little Scholars maintains a drug-free workplace.
Little Scholars will run a background check on qualified candidates that move forward in the hiring process.