Success looks different for every child. Our tutors personalize lessons to meet every child’s needs, and instruct them in the environment that works best for your growing learner.
- Tutoring for preschool through 12th grade
- We tutor at your home, public libraries, your child’s school, or online
- Scheduling is easy and flexible
Hear from Parents like You
Our daughter started the year in math intervention and was released very quickly after beginning her sessions with a Little Scholars Tutor. Plus, her reading and math test scores jumped pretty significantly as did her confidence!Parent
Our son was strong verbally, but needed support with test taking. After a few months of tutoring, he did fantastic on his tests. We are very proud of him. His Tutor was amazing and we are extremely grateful for her help getting him prepped.Parent
My son was diagnosed with auditory comprehension and struggles with reading comprehension, vocabulary development delays, and test-taking. His tutor was a perfect match! She has worked alongside his teachers to pre-teach, review, strategize, and devise a shared plan for keeping him on track.Parent
Here’s How We Do It
Little Scholars Tutoring is a proven four-part model whether your child needs reinforcement of lessons they’ve been taught, or they are trying to get a step ahead.
We match your child’s needs to a tutor who has the expertise and passion to build your child’s confidence.
Lessons are created based on your child’s learning style and interest. We can work alongside school teams to formulate curriculum.
Tutors set benchmarks to help children reach their goals.
Parents receive a summary after each session.
Your Tutor is a Real Teacher
A current or former teacher with an extensive background in education and years of experience will tutor your child.
Many of our tutors hold advanced degrees in their field of expertise. We provide them with training and education opportunities so that they can offer your child the most modern teaching methods. Every Little Scholars teacher and tutor goes through extensive interviews, detailed background checks, and comprehensive reference reviews.
Lessons to Make Kids Smile
Whether they are college-bound or learning numbers and letters, children and young adults enjoy Little Scholars lessons because they inspire confidence and make learning fun — which leads to academic success. Each of our lessons is tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Reading (readiness, phonics, fluency, comprehension, sight words, phonemic awareness, language)
- Math (readiness, number sense, foundations)
- Kindergarten and school readiness
- Reading (phonics, fluency, comprehension, sight words, phonemic awareness; integration of a variety of curricula such as Word Study, Orton Gillingham, and Wilson Reading)
- Math (number sense, foundations, order of operations, math facts; integration of a variety of curricula including Everyday Math and Singapore Math)
- Writing (mechanics, grammar, creative writing, sentence structure, spelling)
- Core Subjects (science, social studies)
- Language (vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure)
- Additional support in test prep, study skills, remediation, handwriting, gifted education, organization, time management, executive functioning skills
- Math (upper level math including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus)
- Writing (mechanics, grammar, creative writing, college entrance essay writing prep, vocabulary)
- Science (biology, chemistry, physics)
- Social Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Additional support in test prep, study skills, organization, time management, remediation, executive functioning
Ready for Kindergarten?
Though you might not be ready to see your child start their school journey, it’s important they are! We offer Kindergarten Readiness Assessments (KRAs) to measure your child’s skills in math, literacy, motor skills, and social skills.