We partner with schools nationwide to provide After-School Enrichment programs and Summer Camps funded by state and federal grants. Many of these grants are available to serve underserved children or address learning gaps due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Quickly scale enrichment programs regardless of district size
- Offer a high level of customer service and ongoing communication
- Place high-quality, local teachers, or use your own teachers
- Deliver unique dynamic content offering kids and parents voice and choice during out of school time
- Calculate metrics to prove your district meets grant requirements
- Provide opportunities for families to engage in enrichment programs
- 21 Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Early Education Allotment
- PNW BOCES Arts in Education Program
- Other Federal and State Funded Programs
- Non-Profit Funded Grants
- CARES Act
- ESSER II
- ARP ESSER
- Title I, Part A
- Title IV, Part A
Contact Rodney Jefferson with Little Scholars for more information.
See what school districts say!
Little Scholars takes pride in sending well-qualified and enthusiastic instructors. From the outside, you can hardly tell the difference between our teachers and Little Scholars’.Chris
In the past, non-Sports and non-Computer After School classes suffered from low enrollment at our school… Little Scholars has crafted their programs to not only be educational but to be fun.Bob W.
As the coordinator of our extended day program, I am always on the lookout for good, reliable teachers and fun, educational classes for our students. Little Scholars fits the bill.Mary G.
Little Scholars is progressive in outlook as Stephanie seeks to match children’s social, developmental and educational needs with the classes they develop.Gini B.
I was thoroughly impressed with the selection of classes and the abundance of opportunities for children of all ages and learning abilities. The children enjoyed the classes tremendously and we are looking forward to offering Little Scholars’ services again.Stephanie M.