We partner with schools nationwide to provide After-School Enrichment programs and Summer Camps funded by state and federal grants. Many of these grants are available to serve underserved children or address learning gaps due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Quickly scale enrichment programs regardless of district size
- Offer a high level of customer service and ongoing communication
- Place high-quality, local teachers, or use your own teachers
- Deliver unique dynamic content offering kids and parents voice and choice during out of school time
- Calculate metrics to prove your district meets grant requirements
- Provide opportunities for families to engage in enrichment programs
- 21 Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Early Education Allotment
- PNW BOCES Arts in Education Program
- Other Federal and State Funded Programs
- Non-Profit Funded Grants
- CARES Act
- ESSER II
- ARP ESSER
- Title I, Part A
- Title IV, Part A
Contact Rodney Jefferson with Little Scholars for more information.
See what school districts say!
I would recommend Little Scholars to any school seeking a program with well trained and responsive teachers, excellent main office support, a variety of engaging programs, and ease in scheduling.Kelly
In the past, non-Sports and non-Computer After School classes suffered from low enrollment at our school… Little Scholars has crafted their programs to not only be educational but to be fun.Bob W.
Their teachers implement an appropriate curriculum with goals and objectives in mind for each age group.Becky M.
The teacher was the BEST and my daughter talks about her every day! I hope she’ll see her in school next year! I appreciate the program and teacher very very much.
Little Scholars not only offers creative, educational programs but I have found them to be reliable, flexible, professional and easy to work with. Little Scholars was very flexible with the age ranges that I wanted to have classes for. She was able to adjust the curriculum for the ages I chose.Katherine B., Program Director