Make your impact with Little Scholars! We’re seeking engaging, energetic, and responsible teachers to lead our innovative and fun after-school classes. Teachers select the classes they would like to teach based on our class availability.
- Travel to assigned local schools with curriculum and supplies provided to you
- Deliver fun and captivating instruction to students using provided curriculum
- Ensure your little scholars leave with a smile
- Supervise students to ensure their safety and well-being
- Send written daily recap emails to families summarizing the class
An ideal teacher should:
- LOVE to work with children, be energetic, upbeat, and personable
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills and possess a strong work ethic
- Be dependable with strong classroom management skills
Who can apply?
- Current teachers (part-time employment rules vary by district)
- Retired teachers
- Graduate or undergraduate students
- Preschool teachers
- Experience working with children in summer camps, daycares, Sunday school
Compensation varies depending on location in the U.S.