- You choose the camp you’d like to run. We have STEAM/STEM offerings, arts and crafts classes, and more active sports and games camps. You can combine two different camp choices- you’re not limited to just one!
- You invite your child’s friends, family, neighbors to join (not open to the public). We will handle registration online where they can sign up and pay directly.
- Our teacher comes to your yard to instruct the camp with all the necessary supplies for the camp activities.
- Camps run Monday-Friday for 2 hours each day, during time of your choice.
- We are following COVID-19 health protocol, based on CDC guidelines, to provide a safe environment for our campers and the host families. For more information on all the precautions we are taking, please click HERE.
- Camps must be requested/set up a minimum of two weeks before start date.
- Cost is $125 per child for the one week camp. With 6 full paying campers, host child is free. Subsequent host children receive 50% discount.
- For camp options and descriptions, click HERE.
Click HERE for more information or to speak with someone about hosting a camp.