Backyard Enrichment Programs
- You choose the class you’d like to run. We have STEAM/STEM offerings, arts and crafts classes, and more active sports and games classes. You can combine two different topic choices- you’re not limited to just one!
- You invite your child’s friends, family, neighbors to join (not open to the public). We will handle registration online where they can sign up and pay directly.
- Our teacher comes to your yard to instruct the class with all the necessary supplies for the activities.
- Enrichment Classes can run at times of your choosing-we will deliver a program based on your group’s school schedule and interest.
- We are following COVID-19 health protocol, based on CDC guidelines, to provide a safe environment for our Little Scholars and the host families. For more information on all the precautions we are taking, please click HERE.
- Classes must be requested/set up a minimum of two weeks before start date.
- Pricing is based on the length of the program and the number of hours it is running. Please inquire HERE.
- For enrichment class options and descriptions, click HERE.
Click HERE for more information or to speak with someone about hosting a camp.