In School Field Trips (ISFT)
Little Scholars provides In School Field Trips to supplement your school’s curriculum by providing small group instruction and an engaging learning experience for children in grades PK-8th. These can also be “day off enrichment” programs or holiday/school break camp.
- Any of the enrichment programs can be In-School Field Trips, day off enrichment programs or holiday/school break camps.
- During In-School Field Trips, students rotate through stations to experience the curriculum.
- In-School Field Trip sessions typically run for 90 minutes, but our programs can fit into any schedule.
- Day-Off Enrichment Programs and Holiday/School break camps can be 1/2 day or full day programs.
- Schools can pick the lesson(s) of their choice.
This is a wonderful addition to enrich your school’s curriculum and enhance offerings to parents on days where the children are out of school such as holiday breaks, parent teacher conference days and teacher in service days.