Total Program Management
Total Program Management is a comprehensive solution where Little Scholars assumes management of your after-school enrichment and/or summer camp program, eliminating the need for an in-house PTA volunteer, employee, or summer camp director to coordinate the program.
PTAs and PTOs are often challenged to offer a robust After-School Enrichment program because the volunteer responsibilities associated with running a successful program often feel like a full time job. Basic responsibilities like planning, marketing, and accounts payable can fall to the wayside. Little Scholars can help.
Little Scholars will manage responsibilities associated with running the After-School Enrichment and/or Summer Camp program including vendor selection, registration, roster creation, attendance reconciliation, and student dismissal. We provide an On-Site Coordinator who will supervise the program daily at no cost to your school.
Little Scholars will:
- Provide an On – Site Coordinator who will oversee the program daily at no cost to your school
- Vet, select, and manage reputable vendors to create a schedule of classes or camps to be offered
- Create a registration page and provide your school a link for parents
- Manage student registration
- Create rosters for each class
- Manage weekly attendance
- Communicate with parents
- Manage vendor payments
Little Scholars’ On-Site Coordinator will:
- Serve as the on-site presence once occupied by a PTA volunteer, Camp Director, or school/university employee
- Print copies of rosters for every class and provide copies to each class teacher or school representative
- Reconcile rosters using absentee & early dismissal lists and provide this information to the appropriate teachers
- Assure a timely start to the program
- Check in with teachers to ensure needs are met
- Report any daily issues or concerns back to Little Scholars so that quick solutions can be enacted
- Supervise an orderly and safe dismissal
- Ensure classrooms are returned to their original condition
Role of your school:
- Market programs to students and their families:
- Send out email blasts promoting the programs and providing a link to register
- Send home flyers or stickers with students as a reminder to register
- Advertise programs via the school’s social media accounts
- Determine scholarship offerings if applicable
- Provide Little Scholars space at your school to run a successful program
- Provide Little Scholars with a list of rules and procedures you wish followed
For more information, please contact us.