with Little Scholars
2023 Summer Camp membership registration closed on Friday, March 3rd.
Class selection begins on April 11, 2023.
Summer Camp Basics
- 2/22 – Employee Information Session (video from meeting)
- 2/27-3/3 – Membership Registration
- 3/31 – 4/10 – Families notified of acceptance into program
- 4/11- 4/24- Class selection
- 6/1- Before and After Care Registration opens
- 6/12 – Family Orientation
- June 20th – June 24th, 2023 – June 19th is a University holiday
- June 26th – June 30th, 2023
- no camp week of July 4th
- July 10th – July 14th, 2023
- July 17th – July 21st, 2023
- July 24 – July 28th, 2023
- July 31st – August 4th, 2023
- August 7th – August 11th, 2023
WITHDRAWALS: Deadline to cancel with no cancellation fee Friday, April 28th, 2023
Withdrawals must be in writing. An administrative fee of $50 per child, per week, will be deducted from the employee’s paycheck for each withdrawal.
*If a participant does not provide a cancellation notice prior to the start of each session and the participant does not attend the program, a no-show fee of $100.00 per child, per program, will be deducted from the employee’s paycheck. Exceptions will be made for a child’s illness if a legitimate doctor’s note is provided the week.
*This policy does not apply to Before and After Care.
- 2023 Camp Offerings (by Week)
- Class Selection Process
- Behavior Policy
- Cancellation Policy/Eligibility
- Before and After Care
- Health and Safety Guidelines
- UR Daily Schedule
- Lunch and Break Times and Locations
- On-site coordinator and Teacher Profiles
Questions? Contact Nicole Brown at email@example.com.